The Virginia Adult ESOL Health Literacy Toolkit will be launched on Friday, September 6, 2013.
You can also follow ESOL Health Literacy on facebook
What is the "Toolkit"?Edit
This comprehensive new resource for adult ESOL educators and others interested in health care communication with English language learners contains:
· Reproducible lesson plans and teaching materials on high-interest, hard-to-teach health topics
· Easy-to-read resources on using U.S. health care for learners to access directly
· Explanations of health literacy terms, concepts, and issues as they relate to English language learners
· Resources for understanding and explaining U.S. health care to English language learners
· Resources and tips for accessing affordable care
· Examples and how-tos for engaging in interdisciplinary health literacy projects
· Case studies to see the issues in action
· And much more!!
Write the second section of your page here.